This web-based information and networking series includes supports for district teams, school teams, administrators, PBIS/MTSS coaches, and teachers.
Cohosted by Lane County Prevention office and Northwest PBIS Network, these events are made possible by generous funding from the Lane County Coordinated Care Organizations, Trillium Community Health Plan and Pacific Source Community Solutions, and the Lane Community Health Council.
Training events will be held on the second Thursday of each month from 3-4:30pm PT
- Jan. 2021. Overview Presentation and Materials
- February 11th, 2021, 3-4:30pm PT Link to Materials
- March 11th 2021, 3-4:30pm PT
- April 8th, 2021 3-4:30pm PT
- May 13th, 2021 3-4:30pm PT
- June 10th, 2021 3-4:30pm PT