Thank you for your interest in becoming a PBIS Coach for your district or region! Northwest PBIS Network and the SMART Center at University of Washington, are thrilled to combine our teams’ expertise and offer a PBIS Coaches Academy.
The objectives of the Academy are as follows:
- Build fluency in critical features of Tier 1, 2, and 3 school wide PBIS implementation,
- Gain and/or refine coaching skills related to the PBIS framework,
- Contextualize the provided templates and example documents to fit the local strengths and needs, while adhering to critical features of PBIS implementation,
- Network with other district and regional coaches, and
- Identify reliable, valid resources for PBIS implementation.